FW: Hm... Further confirmation on S&P's break out...

Mr. (Ms.?) Jian,

One message you sent yesterday said:

DIS: Well well, I posted what I thought but doesn't mean I will be
responsible for anything.  After all, I don't even trade futures!
And I am a highschool student!

But your second message yesterday (below) indicates that you at least trade
stocks.  Perhaps I am overly skeptical, but something doesn't add up.
Perhaps the adults here would like to comment on this.

Ross Kovacs