Re: Using your brain ...for a change

Thank you Khanitha,
                   Your comments are well taken and OJ is a great example.
It is easy to lose in OJ even if you are right.

Now on to using your brain.

If you are losing money and someone is using the same indicators that you
are ...watch out.
They are probably worth avoiding. Read Edward Debono's book on
thinking....he says don't dig a deeper hole
dig a new one.

Refresh yourself find something new. Find a new way to look at the market.
Find something that gives you the enthusiasm you need. Find something you
can explore with the curosity of
a child. Then after a while go back to your old indicators for a quick
visit. Remember the parameters that
are important and really work....write them down and you may even find a
new way to apply the old methods in a new way that really works.

May the bird of paradise drop many golden eggs in your wallets

Renate