Re: TRADERS: Sep OJ-Sears charts

Alan you seem to be using a wide variety of indicators here.

May I hold you to the standars you have set?

Could you kindly explain each one that you show here, how you use it, why
you use it in the way that you do
why you do not use something else. Also please show under what conditions
you would ignore it.

In cases of fib numbers kinldy show which points you are using and why you
are not using the many other points to choose from.

Then lets get to reality...besides floor traders, people with great luck,
and perpetual victims why would anyone want to trade OJ?

Thanks
Renate