short cocoa and yen....bored....help!!!

sticking to the BASICS, if i continue to be correct, what am i to do to
pass the time???
i joined a gym, but that only wastes about 2 hours a day at most, then
what?
for people who trade like i do (semi-"postion"), few days to few weeks.
this is new to me.  i've traded in this manner from time to time and it's
the time that i make the most money. ( i used to love the rush of
day-trading spooz,bonds etc.
make a quick 500,1000 or a few thousand each morning, but then the patience
and impulse trading clash!  the only problem is the waiting.
How do you pass the time???!!!!
comments to me and all rt's extremely welcome....
gary
hawaii