Re: Price action

I would like to know what TASC is.  Obviously a magazine.  I can find no
info on a futures magazine by this name.  I would like to investigate.

As a point of reference, the internet turned up a site for wanttabe
surrogates or egg donators at TASC classifieds.  The only other
reference was to an engineering firm.