Re: MKT SP500 intraday Bradley - update

Rters,

  Here is an update of the intraday Bradley on the SP500. I've used
  the futures this time. You may compare the forecast made earlier
  in the week.

  For the skeptics, the bradley model is not fitted to the SP500. As
  I've mentioned before it measures market sentiment.

  I am in the process of formulating the analysis criteria to determine
  the effects of each planetary aspect so that I may automatically
  run the same rules against any set of historical data to produce
  the valancies and weights for a specific market and then feed
  this into Bradley Natal.

  I don't have the detail steps of how Bradley did it. If you have
  performed this type of studies/tabulation and would like to
  extend the bradley concept as a joint effort please drop me a
  line.

  The next bradley time is friday's end of session which means it's
  right at the start of Monday's trading.

  BTW, the standard bradley does not work well on other markets
  unless it's a broad base stock indices. Which is understandable
  because Bradley used transit to transit aspects. For those
  knowledgeable in astrology would know why that is so.

  Clement

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPBRAD.gif"