Day trading futures options.

RT’s,

In the recent past I considered day trading futures options even in liquid
markets like Bonds or the S&P to be difficult or likely to be unprofitable.
Since THE DOCTOR at the CBOE told me that he day trades options everyday
for a living I’ve been thinking about it some more. Could any of you
educate us about the advantages or disadvantages of day trading futures
options in these or other markets? I’m hoping to get a little discussion
about this. Advanced thanks.

Brent