Re: FUTR: Day/Swing trading

I'd say that depends on how the day went. Personally when I saw $1K
disappear in 3 minutes my day, night, week, and month were ruined. With the
S&P now half value of what it was maybe I would have only lost $500 but for
a conservative type personality I thought I was going to need a stomach
replacement. I was simply in over my head. Which reminds me of a good thing
to point out to traders. If you feel that you are in over your head you
probably are. Getting in deeper virtually never works out.

Brent