Re: Wells Wilder

Jeff and Group:

You missed a long and interesting thread about Delta some
weeks ago.  Here is my question about Delta; and please
understand this is not a critique as much as I want to keep
an open mind.  In the book, Wells states, and I am paraphrasing
here; that a turn occurs a high percentage of the time within
four (4) trading days.  Now, let's agree on the belief that the moon
influences the markets; and as a result they are predictable and
repetable. Now, let's also agree that a Delta turning point on the
upside was due on July 27.  Of what practical use is this information
when the turn can occur either on July 23, 24, 27, 28 or 29?  Why
not look at price based information?  Won't many do so anyway for
confirmation? and if so why use Delta?

Charles