Re: FUTR: silver

Steve,
      Before looking at the chart I would have agreed with you that prices
are going to 532 or so.

Now my best guess is that the 5 day low is in or a hair lower tomorrow.
We crawl up to fill the gap.
Perhaps stop at one of the lines that are down sloping and head down to 490.
It's only a best guess.
RM

At 10:01 PM 7/30/98 -0500, Steve Schnake wrote:
>I would agree with your analysis. Will get long again at around 5.32,and
>would look for a rally to 6.20-6.40
>I exit via trailing stops, (usually).
>
>Steve
>

>----------
>> From: P Gumprecht <ktata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: FUTR: silver
>> Date: Thursday, July 30, 1998 10:33 AM
>>
>> RTs into silver (Brent etc.):
>>
>> Some time ago we talked about silver. I traded the up move and exited as
>it
>> headed into what I see as a possible ABC off the 5 part impulse wave.
>After
>> this correction, I expect more bullish action. Comments?
>>
>> PG

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Image124.gif"