Daytrading: Bonds vs SNP

Daytraders/Tapereaders:

Assuming capitalization is not a concern and making money is the primary aim,
I am interested in knowing why anyone would trade bonds over the SNP.   I have
long traded the latter (using simple price action) and find it mystifying that
anyone would prefer the former.

To use a seasonal metaphor, the few times I have dabbled in bonds, I felt like
a major leaguer who'd been demoted to the minors (with a corresponding
(dys)proportionate cut in pay).  It was always a relief returning to The Big
Show (and pay scale).  Typical trades:

Bonds (generous):  10 points (10/32) X 10 contracts X 31.25 = $3125
SNP:   5 points X 10 contracts X 250 = $12,500

Any questions?

At best I view Bonds as an adjunctive vehicle.  A sidecar.

Seeking alternative views,

Dave