Re: Major Question? Day trading

> T-Bonds.   For clarity, let me say it again, DAY TRADING THE T-BONDS.

My last 2 cents regarding this. This is directed at newbies; it is my
understanding that there are more losing day traders than any other
approach to trading. Day trading generally requires a gun slingers
mentality and skill. In other words you had better be able to spit out
three correct orders while most are trying to think of one. You should know
yourself well enough to know whether or not this is your forte.

Price patterns can be found in all time frames. By the way trading price
patterns is an interpretation of the past and therefore a lagging
indicator. You can use indicators like Linear Regression and trade based on
the relationship of the indicator to price as well I suspect as someone can
trade a pattern.

What you choose to do with your money in regards to buying anything from
vendor's is your business but 'buyer be where'. My recommendation is to
find the methods and approach to trading that works for you. In other words
I'm not saying that you should use or not use indicators or what have you.
You decide.

Best Regards,

Brent