Re: Renate or Ron. same questions again

>         You appear to be a bit frustrated.

Yes, a little
I post simple questions and you sidestep answering.......again
If you don't know the answers, that is fine   please advise
If you dont have the ability to label the points used on the chart
you can simply list the dates.

Q: Is there a valid reason why the median lines are extended
backwards ?  or is the only reason to decieve people into thinking
they are actually drawn ahead of time and contained price action ?

I would like to draw lines with
>wonderful labels like you do but I am not good with art work like you are.
>Attached is a chart from a program that I use that picks the pivots and
>draws the lines automatically in a dynamic manner. Please do not ask me to
>explain it. I am not the programmer. If I want to see what pivots to use I
>run the program. It calculates buys and sells, does most of the things that
>trade station does. This program is not for sale, I have it on loan until I
>learn how to pick pivots.
>
>You should read the text with the chart I sent earlier "These lines are all
>Median Lines and parallels using
>known probable pivot points." The purpose of the chart is to show the next
>probable turning point from a
>point of view that the Realtraders Group is not accustomed to.

>If you would like to get educated on these techniques at the lowest
>possible dollar cost there are was an article written by Dr.B. Star in TASC
>a few years back. She went into great detail about how to pick pivots and
>draw median lines. She enjoys educating people. Her article even showed how
>the lines are combined with other popular indicators. Another article in
>the same publication was written by Tom French, who I am told is a day
>trader in the S&P and uses these lines. His article showed how to select
>pivots also.

hi again Renate, or is it Ron

Same questions

"The day of the +"  ?   Where is that ?

I assume "the next intersection of lines" is the area I have circled in RED
??

>These lines are all Median Lines and parallels using known probable pivot
>points.

What about all the points I have circled in BLACK ?
It appears that the market turned when reaching these lines
but is that so, or where these lines drawn "after the fact"
and none of the turns where actually predicted ahead of time ?

Alan
ps: How come identical posts appear on 2 lists from
2 seperate addresses ?
1 shows your address and the other shows Ron's ?
Same person ?