Re: What is a stock market predictor that works?

----Original Message-----
From: Renate Muldowney <mailbox@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: What is a stock market predictor that works?

>Rt'ers
>
>Please add to this list. This is not a request for your trading technique
but a request for some info.  >Rational or irrational reasons why the market
may go down from here so far include:
>1) The AFL/NFL winning.
>2) Ruckheiser's elves are nearly all bullish or bearish.
>3) S&P valued at over what they would need to earn in the next 20 years or
less than 5 years >earnings.
>4) Saturn in charge means down....??? means up
>5) More money moving in from 401k's
>6) The Bonds making a major move,
>Thanks
>Renate

            I personally vote for the hem line  indicator.  It as a hot
summer in the US and the girls here on Cape Cod are taking full advantage of
it {;-)  Therefore the market MUST go up!

                                                    Good luck and good
trading,
                                                               Ray Raffurty