Re: DIAmonds and SPYders...question misplaced

Joe:

I think we'd all be curious to hear about your Diamond and Spyder strategies.

  -  Stuart

>>> "Joe Balsamo" <jbalsamo@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07/29 1:05 PM >>>
RT's,

A gentleman sent me an email the other day inquiring about my DIAmonds
and SPYders strategies...

I had placed this email in my "need to reply" folder, so I would have a
chance to give it a considered reply later, but apparently I deleted it
instead :/

My appologies to this individual. If you would please send me another
email, I'd be glad to reply to you. Just wanted to let you know that I
wasn't being rude; just a bit careless in deleting the wrong message.

Best Regards,

Joe Balsamo
San Diego, California