Re: S+P divergence, remember.....cocoa

Steve,

ouch, i just woke up, what's up with cocoa.  i will definately cover if we
close above 1555.......

p.s.  i'm short the spoz(and will stay short ALL day), nasdaq cash tends to
"trend"
nicely.   well, i saw ndq cash up 19+ in the first few minutes and has been
TRENDING down ever since.  Also, after the first hour of trading was
complete,
the spooz were near the LOWS of theie 1 hour range and having been SLOWLY
going down.........also hopefully more FEAR will creep in and feed on
itself, as cnn headline "dollars and cents" and others will say, well we
were up strongly this morning but
now we are down (they may ever sound concerned/scared).........enjoy the
ride DOWN today..........

gary