Re: Cramer on technicians

Maybe if he spent more time reading and studying things like Joe Ross he might
learn the difference between publicity seeking television personalities and
people who trade for living. Sort of like an art critic telling a painter he
shouldn't use a brush. Didn't anyone ever tell Cramer that silence is
sometimes golden.

Cheers,
Pimm Fox

<< Subj:	 Re: Cramer on technicians