ELLIOTT DOW

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Peter I see an interseting historical corollary,
which makes perfect sense in the Elliott count we both share. wrt
DJIA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>First a summary</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Going back to the year 1765,
when the Elliott picture/count began ,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; wave 1&nbsp;
ended&nbsp; in the year 1835, wave A of 2 then ended in 1860 &amp; was a flat,
clearly. followed by X in 1929, a double zigzag. then in 1949 a 21 year triangle
ended wave 2. This, as you well know &amp; have pointed out is the basic
structure of the 1,2&nbsp;&nbsp; ...1,2&nbsp;&nbsp; .....&nbsp; subdivisions.
But notice that in the next lower degree the 1974 correction started out as a
flat but became more complex.ie abc-x-abc. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The next subsivsion of one
lower degree which began in 1995 had its wave a of 2 correction also as a simple
flat , exaclty like 1835-1860 flat.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Currntly we are at the next
lower degree, in which it seems that the wave a of 2 correction is turning out
to be an abc correction it highly resembles the 1974 correction. But notice that
the correction from April to mid june is exactly the 1974 correction ie
abc-x-abc. The rise since then seems to be wave b, with wave c down, I think
that it will eventually come out to look like the 1974 correction&nbsp; in
minature.&nbsp; It seems to me that the wave a of 2&nbsp; correction of each
alternate degree resembles one another in terms of construction&nbsp; yet seems
to be getting more complex&nbsp; where as the other alternate wave a of 2
[simple flats] seem to be getting simpler.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT
color=#000000>THIS type of relationship implies that the rise from 1765 is not
of the same degree as Prechters &quot;LOOSE FORM OF ELLIOTT&quot; implies &amp;
hence that we are headed for a crash, but rather it implies that large market
gain await us as no large degree is completed.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT
color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In this cuurent
correction we would expect wave B to be projected upward due to the power
of&nbsp; the overall elliott count, so the current correctio I think will be
like 1974 but slanted upwards.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I
PREDICT THE DOW TO REACH 100,000 BY 2050</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000
size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Regards Peter</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000
size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Krueger Klage Derivatives</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000
size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Sydney Australia</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Jul 26 20:05:12 1998