Re: No CRASH

What day do you not here about how many investment managers are worrried about a
crash and start giving their estimates of how far the correction will be. Don't
bull markets climb a wall of worry? Keep in mind that as long as money flows into
the market there is buying power and seasonal factors like tax loss selling of
losers that's coming up as it does each year, summer rallies and many other
regularly occuring factors always put pressure both ways on the market. The "one
way"  fund managers have been buying the dips for many years and making a killing.
Everyday I hear in the news about how far the market is going up and down. Point
is the money keeps going in and in addition the American real estate scene is is
like I've never seen it since in the boom of the 70's. Old saying that "as goes
real estate so goes the economy". I remember during our banking system collaspe
and ressission in the 80's because of bad real estate loans (like Japan has now),
our problem partially inspired by the Japs flooding our real estate market with
yens, bidding up all the trophy properties in all all major cities. Bank of
America stock was about $5 to $8 a share, everybody was worried about it then.
JD