Re: MKT - (SM) DJIA daily Temporary Bottom ? ? ?

This is a repost as I have no record of the original coming through.
BTW I am not in the market crash camp.

<< <
  Terry,,
  would you go a little further about the count number on your chart??
  when i ran the CIT count,,,i don't get number on every pivots.
  what do these numbers imply?

 >The last swing on the chart is labeled a "5'" . This indicator as I
understand
 >it from Walt Downs who supplied it originally, is a "Swing Counter'"  that
 >uses as a working premise that there are typically 12 to 14 swings of a
 >designated strength (identified in the indicator) during each Lunar Cyle
Phase
 >of 4 Full moons. (Yellow back to Yellow on the verticle lines.

 kalex,

 I wish I could tell you more other than the input variables will changethe
criteria to identify the swing. This and the moon indicator were posted when
the discussion on the forum was about the "delta" phenomenon".

 I use it almost exclusively as described in my post.
 i.e. to count how many swings we have had in the last 4 lunar periods and
have we had any during a specific Lunar month.

 In addition, as previously posted on this Forum, H.L. Camp has done some
stong statistical work that indicates the 1,3,5,and 7 trading days before and
after a full moon have a very high probability of being down swing days. So I
use the lunar indicator to help me keep that count.

 That is about the extent of my knowledge on the Astrological/Lunar aspects of
trading, but I must admit I always find the technical posts from Norm Winski
very fascinating. He hasn't posted anything of a technical nature here
recently. Maybe this post will be a catalyst. Hope so.

 Possibly Walt would shed some additional light on the "CIT" indicator as
well.I know he is very busy right now, but he like Norm  BobR, Shay, Stig,
Jeff, Ray , "The good Doctor" and a few others always provide thought
provoking posts that make being on this list worthwhile.

 Sorry I can't be of more help to the specifics of your question.

 All the best,

 Terry