Re: CRASH !!!!! ...?????

Using the rubberband theory, and with post options expiration phenomena out of
the way, we should see a rebound of sorts next week and more likely two weeks.
Combining the Super Timer, which is a derivation of Ben's Health Index, and a
customized version of the WinMidas support lines there is an argument for
having bought some calls on Friday and again early next week.  It would be
helpful if we had a secondary reaction low to prove that the short term
downside is over.

BobR