Subject: Re: CRASH !!!!! ...?????
Date: 07/25/1998 09:45pm

In a message dated 7/25/98 5:06:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
derivatives@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<         The crux of the matter is, Can a crash occur if everybody knows
about it ??? >>
IT OCCURS PRECISELY BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT.
At Major Turning points the Majority are right.  See Barron's
Alan Ableson's column quoting Bob Fardel, Technical Analyst for
Merrill Lynch identifying the narrowing breadth of the market as a
sign that a decline is close at hand, citing two prior circumstances
this decade.  If you can access AOL, Decision Point or Technical
Advisors Corner...(keyword DP or TAC)...see message boards for
more detailed comments under Fearless Forecasts.