Re: dynamic updating real-time quotes

Dennis,

 I've been using Qcharts for about a month now and the only thing that
I'm able to do is add simple moving averages to the charts. Perhaps I'm
missing something, but I don't see any way to draw trendlines or add any
other type of study.

I think this is in the works, but certainly not in my version.

FYI,

Joe Balsamo