Re: jerry favors on cnbc question to all

RTrs

I did see Favors and his comments very generally were:
1. he felt the market had established a confirmed top, much as predicted;
2. the market's chart using the Bradley indicator VERY closely follows the
      1987 chart.
3. he expects a rally next week, possibly a strong one;
4. then the market should go into a protracted decline, hitting at least
7300.
     Then will of course be rallies which he would see as short
opportunities;
5. he views 8524 as critical support
6. Favors will be bullish only if the market makes a new high, with
confirmation from
    the transports, a healthy AD line, and a healthy broader market.  Not the
kind of
    narrow runup we have seen in the last few weeks/months.