Re: Globex

I trade on Globex at least once during the Nth American night.  Depends on what you trying to do an when.
If you are fading a strong move then its easy.  If you are chasing the market then you may have problems.
If its quiet then the bid-offer spread might be wider than you would like.  Depending on your quote service
(some are free on the internet) you can see the bid & offer and also the size.  If you are trading
currencies then its better to have a backup (a spot fx margin account for example) just in case the market
is too wide or you want to get something done quickly.  For eurodollar if you can't get something done for
whatever reason then you could of course go to SIMEX.

What do you have in mind specifically?

E.