Re: Discount Brokers

I have actually had pretty good results using Jack Carl ETC for the E-mini.  Fills
sometimes are just bit slower than using the phone, but slippage has been almost nil
and stops, limits, markets, and MITs work fine.  The status feature keeps you
informed of exactly where the order is, and fills have been promptly reported on
line just a few seconds after. The on-line access to one's account statement is
nice. There is one problem that has not been solved yet - I have not been able to
cancel orders using the system, and have had to phone in for this.

Dan