Internet Security

Hi Group

         Not surprisingly someone again came forward to point out that the
Budsaver virus alert was a hoax.   However there has been a couple of posts on
the Omega list about a real threat to W95 computers on the internet.  The
software mentioned is real, and actually available on a website.  I have
downloaded it and the documentation that comes with it is scary.   I have put
together several of the posts, but won't post them here unless there is
interest.    If I got several E-Mails expressing interest I will post what I
have.

                                     Pete