Re: MKT - djia -Reply

<<
 Bob
     can you explain the numerous lines on the fibonnacci trader software.
 Also where would I be able to find information on WD Gann methods for
 forecasting tops & bottoms on the web
                 regards Peter >>

Boy, there are so many lines available, it would be a lot easier to obtain
Krausz's demo. Here are some of them. Basically, on end of day charts I prefer
the weekly fib zones and balance line along with the daily and weekly Triple
Switch(3 bar average of highs or lows).  If the extreme weekly fib zones are
taken out, then the monthly can be applied for the extended targes.  On
intraday work, five minute bars inside the hourly fib zones work well on the
DJ or SnP.

BobR

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\LINES.gif"