Re: (the Reason(s) for MY Success.......) by Bob Kodama

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: (the Reason(s) for MY Success.......) by Bob Kodama
  • From: gary gray <ggray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

It is true...  There are so many examples it isn't funny.

1) Bought 1,000 DELL computer at $17.00 in 1993.
Thats $17,000... Today with 2 and 3 for 1 splits it's
worth over Two million$$$

Then there is Yahoo and AOL.........

For some reason most "traders" especially those on the "net" are
looking (hoping)for some magic solution to trade and make money.

Isn't it amazing that you can purchase many different software
programs that promise this and that when the bottom line is YOU have
to apply a zillion different indicators, lines, channels, bans, etc.

If there is ANY software program (something big time like TS
especially) that can consistently show an income (not something lame
like 20 to 30% per year)why don't THEY (the people that write the
software or someone who bought the software and figured a way to apply
the Zillions of indicators and derive an income)
step up to the plate (a full page ad in WSJ, TASC) and sell something
bonafide??????

What was that song?

"Dream on.. Dream on.. Dream until your dreams come true.. da da da da
da"