RE: Ripped Off .. not required

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Ripped Off .. not required
  • From: "David Rosenthal" <davidr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 02:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

>    David,       No. not true. Did  you know that one can get much
> of the same info for which Ken Roberts charges $195 for free from the
exchanges?

Thanks, Norm.  I'm sure that's true.  The Ken Roberts course was in fact my
first introduction to the futures markets, several years ago.  Believe it or
not, before I got his ad in the mail I didn't even know they existed!  The
K.R. course accomplished one thing - it got me "hooked" on the idea that I
can win at this game.  I quickly discovered, of course, that that was ALL I
got out of the K.R. course - I certainly didn't get what I needed to be a
successful trader.

So now I've got shelves full of well-worn books, thousands of dollars of
software, memberships to this and another discussion list, many many hours
and dollars invested, and I'm still learning... and preparing for my next
foray into the markets.

The meaning of my "So sad, so true" comment, which I wrote while laughing
hysterically, is that apparently my experience is rather common...

Regards,

  David