Re: Miner and Andrews

Ken,

Miner wrote something about the Andrews lines in his book.
He is not a Foundation member and probably doesn't know the Andrews Material.
There was a woman named Dr. Star who wrote an article for S&C magazine.
They received a considerable number of phone calls letting them know that
article was wrong in many respects. Thereafter Mr. Jaenisch, an Andrews
Student
wrote another article and there were no complaints.

I went to his special seminar in Hawaii and the people who attended
used it profitably. To someone like me who has paid in time and $$ I can
see the value of the course
in my trading.

What ron offers is more than his research on the Andrews methods, he gives
you the original works of
Andrews plus other instructional documents Andrews produced that he did not
send to all students.

Regards
RM