Re: trading sucks

Troy,

If this is a regular occurance then there is something wrong.  If this
sort of thing happens once in a while then, fine no problem.  Its part of
game.  As long as you are winning in the long term and an analysis of your
trading pattern indicates a positive expectancy then relax...go have beer
and jump back in the saddle tomorrow.

We all have days where our 'trading sucks', but if we really thought that
in a general sense then we would be doing something else rather than
reading our realtraders email.  In fact we would not be trading at all!

I find cold beer helps put things in perspective.  Today was a good day
for me and I am on my third.  Imagine what happens when I have a bad
day.....

ug...ug....ug...ahhhh!