Re: MKT SymWave for the SPU8 7/21/98 Short-term

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: MKT SymWave for the SPU8 7/21/98 Short-term
  • From: "G.John Boggio" <boggio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

Realtraders,

  A few minutes ago, I wrote the below message.  I just wanted to add one
more comment.  For those of you who are not normally 'short-term' traders
and are currently short the market, HOLD YOUR SHORTS.  Do not sell it based
on this very short term analysis, you may miss the next opportunity to
again go short due to the fact that you are not usually an intraday trader.

Thanks, and I hope this helps,
John Boggio

PS Usual disclaimers apply.... these are just my opinions and I am not
giving specific trading advice although I try to give detailed analysis.
Let's try not to confuse the two...legal reasons I guess.  Thanks again.