Re: Option Strategy

Man, this sure sounds like some interesting stuff going on in this thread.
Unfortunately for me I can't quite follow it. THat's OK because I'm a
newbie and newbies aren't required to know these things. So... Don't worry
I'm not asking anyone to hold my hand thru this thread but could someone
recommend a good book/website that will transpose all of this into newbie
style English? or better yet since you guys already know this 'stuff' maybe
you could sell/loan/give me your books :)

I do appreciate it.

Thanks

Chris