Re: Option Strategy

A good rule of ultimate survival in selling options is: 1 Never sell
naked energy calls. 2 Never sell naked S&P puts and 3 Never sell naked
siver calls.  I know that there have been numerous times that going
against these recommendations would have turned you a profit, however in
other instances you would have lost the farm.  Option selling is indeed
the choice of many proffessional traders, but what most people don't
realize is that the options the proffessionals sell are the ones most
people buy.
Paul B