Re: TRADING -- MENTAL & PHYSICAL

I like to follow the works and ideas of Dr. Julian Whittaker.  He is an
honest gentleman on the cutting edge of nutritional research.
He has a newsletter and sells vitamins but you don't need to
buy his vitamins to get the same benefits; just take the same
amounts.  His premise is that on ounce of prevention is worth
a pound of cure and that nutritional deficiencies can lead to
pre-mature aging and disease.  He backs up his assertions
with scientific studies and research.  He disagrees with the big
three of modern American medicine:  surgery, drugs, and I forget
the other.  Balance and benefits accrue when all the legs of the
supplemental forumulas are in place.  Don't want this to sound like
a sermon.  I have no connection to him whatsoever.  I just admire
someone who has the sense and porportion to follow the works of
an esteemed physician like Dr. Paulus Linus(Lining)  --sorry about
this spelling--who has won the Nobel Prize for medicine two (or is
it three) times for his work with Vitimain C and its benefits for
reducing the risks for heart attacks.

Charles.