Re: Help

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob <sp500@xxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 1:01 PM
Subject: Help

>Does anyone have an indicator or system that was posted to RealTraders
>involving the price % buy and sell. It came from Dr. Martin Zweig. When the
>market goes up 4% then buy and when the market goes down 4% you  go short.
>
>Does anyone remember this???
>
>Thanks
>Rob

        Hi Rob,

        I saved some of the earliest posts, here's one of them, hope it
helps:

As you recall, the 4% system BUYS when the S&P corrects 4% and then goes up
on
the day; it sells if (a) it rises 4%, or (b) it drops 4%, or (c) it crosses
below a parabolic.

The SuperChart code for the 4 % system is as follows:

IF: C[1]< .96* HIGHEST(H,15)[1] and c>c[1]
then: BUY this bar on the Close

IF: C<.96*(EntryPrice) OR C CROSSES BELOW PARABOLIC(.00175) OR
maxPositionProfit> .04* EntryPrice
then: EXITLONG next bar at the market

Profitable 78% with an average trade profit of 9.10 S&P points (back to
1984).

Best Regards,

Jerry Rehert  (grehert@xxxxxxx)
Atlanta, GA