Re: GEN= Beware! Ripped off and looking for ideas...

Whom should one believe? Anonymous writers at notoriously suspicious
mailboxes or outrageous claims of how many ticks per day again in the
bonds???

Attacking people without naming them and remaining anonymous at the same
time: what help is that to anyone???

Besides: rule #1 in trading (for free): you are responsible for every action
you take. You had choices before, and you did not check thoroughly. Lesson:
remember you always have the choice, and make sure your checking procedures
are more effective if you nevertheless wish to pay someone to teach you.

Lastly: What was the cost? $6000. Pardon me but this is not expensive. How
much would you have lost on your own anyway? probably more.

Let go of all this anger, and concentrate on improving your trading every
day, little bit by little bit. That is analyzing all of your actions and
attitudes in light of your statistical results. It will be cheaper, and way
more effective.

Best to you

Gwenn