Re: TRADING -- MENTAL & PHYSICAL

As most of us know to be an effect trader, we need all the skills and tools
(knowledge) possible.  In addition, we need to have the mental and physical
aspects of our life under control.

MENTAL

My wife and I recently returned from Cozumel, MX.  In addition to taking
advantage of the beautiful Caribbean and the great snorkeling, I took only 1
book with me on this trip to reread, reread and reread.  Yes, it was The
Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas.  I learn something everytime I go thru it.

PHYSICAL

It sure is advisable to be in the best physical condition possible to keep
ourselves on the top of our "game" ,so to speak, and be mentally alert.

I was introduced to a product called CALORAD about 9 months ago now.  It is a
health and wellness product.  It is basically a collagen and aloe vera based
protein supplement.  Take one tablespoon before sleep with a glass of water on
an empty stomach.

Many people experience sleeping better, more energy, less stress, help with
the aches and pains (that we all have) and a general feeling of well being.
The side benefit is INCH AND WEIGHT LOSS.  This product has done some great
things for me and I just had to share it with all of you.

If you would like more information contact me direct or check out our web
site:
    http://www.eyiteam.com       (Enter IMAC# A9018S0225)

Good trading to all,

Dudley