fut:nd100/daily data

Greetings traders:

I don't say much on this forum, but I am always around and appreciate all of
your input.

Due to a software problem, I recently lost over a years worth of daily data
for the nd100 futures contracts.

My data provider only provides the data for current futures contracts so I am
unable to get past data.

If any of you kindly commrades has this data (continuous contracts or
otherwise) and are able to transfer this data to an excell format and e-mail
the file to me, I would very, very much appreciate it.

I can transfer the data from excell to metastock, providing there are no
problems opening and reading the file.

Thank you all for your ongoing input and assistance.

Sincerely,

Pompatis