enough is enough

Okay guys,

enough is enough. Maybe its because Iīm german and just canīt find useful literature on it, may it is because it just is not cooperating with my need for simplicity on first view.

Anyway, what is elliott wave all about? A five wave pattern isnīt something only he analysd. Whats the specifics about it. A need for higher highs and higher lows, some special time or fib relationships or what? Just give me a point I can start with please. Not an ominous and general interpretation of something I have no basics on. Consider myself as being a bloody newbee to elliott waves.
No need to give me specifics of your own findings, just a spot to start with. And maybe we could start a thread with discussion about the waves. I still remember a post from Jeff, stating - take the clear ones and stay away from the others, fine - what is a clear one, whats the conditions to have three clear waves, how do you calculate a turning point or is it just by seeing that it really turned three days ago and now we seem to be in move c of wave 4 - whatever that really means.

Thanks for putting some light into that - Ulrich