MKT SymWave for the SPU8 7/16/98 Part 2

Realtraders,

  Due to size limitations on realtraders, I had to send the charts separately.

Thanks,
John Boggio

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SYLT716A.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SYWK716B.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SYDL716C.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SYST716D.gif"

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:

Commentary:  http://www.realtraders.com/Boggio/disc7_toc.html
Info regarding SymWave:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.From ???@??? Thu Jul 16 17:06:05 1998