Bill Williams

Some time ago I posted a message to this forum about a web site of Bill
Wiliams' that I had run into. At that occasion I mentioned that he was posting
daily calls for a portfolio of commodities and stocks. After suffering heavy
losses in the commodities he simply eliminated them from the portfolio and
went on posting some positive results for the stocks. Bill Wiliams is a CTA
and a trading system developer. Obviously this page has the objective to
attract new prospects to his business. Now how can you trust somebody with
your money under these circumstances?? More yet. When I went back to check his
page today (15/7/98) to see how the Stock portfolio was doing there was a
message there saying that the postings had been discontinued temporaryly
because (Watch this) THE MARKETS ARE IN A VERY CHOPPY WAVE 4 FORMATION. Can
you belive this guy????I do not know Bill Wiliams, never had any business with
him (just bought his book) and got nothing personal against the guy.(I even
enjoyed reading his book until it came to the part when he started calling
Swings as Fractals). But something has to be undertaken against persons who
use misinformation to dig into peoples pockets.
If someone is interested in checking out the menioned web site it is:
http://www.internationaltrading.com/williams/watch_williams_trade.html
Just thought in sharing my outrage.

Good trading

Robert K.