Trading for the thrill???

There was a bank robber who would rob banks at gunpoint.  For him, it
was the
thrill of it.  Whenever he would rob a bank...his heart would start
racing and
pounding.  Almost as good as sex as far as he was concerned.
One day, as he was robbing a bank...he was shot and killed.  He went to
the
world beyond.  He was given a HUGE mansion...all the food he could
eat...women
around him constantly.
Each day an angel would come to him and ask him what he wanted.  Every
wish
and desire was given to him.  Everything was perfect.
One day, the angel came to him and said....sir, what can we do for you
today?
He said....you know, I really miss robbing those banks.  I have not had
thrill like that since I have been here.  So, the angel set it up for
him.
Everything went perfectly.  The robber walked into the bank..and
everyone
(customers and bank tellers) were so happy to see him...they happily
handed
their money over to him.  Nothing went wrong.
The bank robber was mad.  He went back to the angel and complained that
everything went perfectly and there was no thrill to the robbery.  The
robber
then said, I don't want to be in heaven anymore..I want to go to hell.
The angel replied.....you already are in hell.