Re: GEN Y2K

The Y2K problem is well laid out in Ed Yardeni's book which is free for the
reading on his homepage:

http://www.yardeni.com/

It is great reading and he keeps it updated. He now predicts that there is a
70% chance of a global recession starting in Janurary 2000, due primarily to
the Y2K problem and lack of attention to it.

http://www.year2000.com/y2karticles.html

is also an informative site on the subject.

Ed Hanley