GEN-Fibonacci retracements

Hello RT's

Some days ago, somebody asked for the Easy Language code to get the Fibo
retracements.
This is my  answer with some explanations detailed in the added fibo.ela
file.
I hope this will help some EL beginners since I have not found any fibo
indicators or systems in the Omega Library, except the possibily to hand
draw the fibo retracement with the specialized icon.
In this example I purposely used a P&F chart, but added explanations in the
.ela file, will give the possibility to compute Fibo retracements on a
standard bar chart.
I would be glad to exchange ideas on P&F indicators and systems
( I am working on several of these) with RT interested in P&F.

Paul                      e-mail  paul.lemarchand@xxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Fibo.ela"