Re: leading/lagging indicators

 I have  enclosed a picture of some indicators personally designed based on
two Statistical metodologies. You will need to use MS Paint or a similar
program to open them.

 The first is a moving average channel based on the work of Dr. Edward Deming
who never traded a stock/index or Future in his life, but was recognized as a
foremost statistician in his lifetime. (as a side note I am not surprised
Japan is in an economic mess since his death.)

 The other is based on the Idea that Acceleration in price changes sooner than
it's rate of change. It sometimes exhibits a "leading" characteristic.

 If anyone wants them in ELA format, let me know.

 All the best

 Terry

P.S. BTW the numbered turning points are based upon the indicator Walt Downs
previously supplied to the Forum

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\LEADING.BMP"