Re: Fdates .. small reply

In a message dated 98-07-12 01:27:26 EDT, asears@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< How could you possibly know which date was the top / bottom
 without waiting until the next day ? >>
Alan:
Good question.  If you play by fdates rules then you may have to wait but I am
not a subscriber and I do not play by their rules.  I use patterns and
DiNapoli's fib techniques to determine entries for daytrading.  Knowing fdates
can create some special trading opportunities even for a daytrader.  I found
this out many months ago when the S&P was a Market of the Week on the old TTC
list (now closed) and therefore open to fdate analysis and discussion.
Lynn