Re: worst stock system

<< To find the worst system perhaps a check with a 3rd party firm life
 Futures Truth would help. On the lighter side, just buy every stock that
 I do, and short every one that I sell. I have perhaps the worst stock
 record that I have ever seen. >>

To find the truly worst system, you would have to take the best system and
then take the opposite signals.  Buy when it sells, sell when it buys.  So
finding the worst system, you would obviously just reverse the signals and
have the best system.  This is not clear headed thinking.  Sorry.  No offense.
Jim