Re: FUTR-Ratchford'sFDates/TTC

At 1:09 AM -0400 7/11/98, ken weiner wrote:

>Any RTs with trading experience with FDates/TTC will be amply rewarded
>for the sharing of same (a)eternal good fortune & happiness (b) 2weeks
>in Phila (c)my best joke - What's the difference between Bigfoot and a
>"good woman/man" ?(can't be sexist).  Ken  (traderksw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

I have been evaluating Rick's FDates service for several months and receive
all recommendations and messages from his FDates email list with posts by
lots of users.

While I have not yet taken the time to evaluate the signals objectively, I
am very impressed with how happy his customers seem to be. On a list where
any customer can post anything he or she wants, you would expect to find a
normal mix of people who are happy and those who cannot make it work for
any of a number of reasons. But, so far, all I hear are very positive
comments by essentially everybody. How many advisory services can say this?

Bob Fulks